ACTION: For online purchases over €50 FREE delivery all over Belgium!

Below you will find a number of FAQ, do not hesitate to contact us at in case of insufficient information.

Yes, our address is Stasegemsesteenweg 1GIK, 8500 in Kortrijk.

Home delivery is possible all over Belgium.

Yes, all prices mentioned on the site include VAT.

You can pay with us in the following ways:

- by credit card

- by bank card

- by bank transfer. (Attention, this may cause a delay in shipment).

- via bancontact.

- via a deposit of € 50. (Attention, only possible for the purchase of vehicles).

To make use of the advance payment scheme, please forward your order to

We will then ensure that you receive a payment link on which you can complete the advance payment. On delivery

you pay the outstanding amount in cash to the driver.

If you choose to pick up your online order at the store, you will already pay for it online.

If you wish to pay for your items in the shop, this is not possible through the webshop.

No, we don't offer a repayment plan. What we can do, however, is prepare an offer which you can then take with you to obtain a loan from your bank. Interested in the offer? Send an e-mail to with your full name, address and phone number.

Please also state the name of the bike and class for which you would like to receive an offer.

If the order has not yet been shipped, we can change the address for you. So contact us quickly:

 Yes, this is possible in our shop in Kortrijk, the opening hours can be found on our website. Please choose the option 'pick up in the shop' when you make your order. As soon as your order is ready for collection, we will contact you.

No, we do not offer express delivery. Do you urgently need a part, we advise you to contact us to inquire about the possibilities this can be done via . Of course you can always visit us in the shop to pick up the goods yourself (if in stock).

Yes, please indicate this in the shipping information in the handling screen. 


Yes, for deliveries outside Belgium you can contact us via

(Transport costs/dispatch costs abroad are higher than for shipments within Belgium). 

If you place a purchase online, we aim to deliver it to you as soon as possible. If your order is in stock and has been ordered and paid before 14:00, we try to ship the order the same (working) day. Add to this the delivery time of Bpost, and your order will normally arrive two or three working days later. You will automatically receive a tracking code to track your order. Attention: During busy periods, it is possible that the delivery time will run out. Online orders are always processed on working days.

If you place a purchase online, we aim to deliver it to you as soon as possible. One of our employees will contact you by phone regarding the delivery. During this conversation you will be informed about the date and time of delivery. The delivery time is a maximum of 7 working days (if in stock). Attention: During busy periods it is possible that the delivery period will expire.

In Belgium you can ride an A-class scooter from the age of 16, these have a maximum speed of 25km/hour. To drive an A-class scooter, no driving license is required.

To ride a B-Class scooter, you must have reached the age of 16 and you must also have a moped license. Do you have a driving licence (driving licence B) or a motorcycle driving licence (driving licence A)? If so, the moped driving licence will be automatically credited to your driving licence. You may drive a B-class scooter with a maximum speed of 45 km/hour.

No, the price for an A-class or a B-class is the same.

Yes, the helmet is always compulsory, whatever the duration of the ride or the weather, for both drivers and passengers of mopeds A (speed limited to 25 km/h) and B (speed limited to 45 km/h).

Yeah, but there's a minimum age. The driver of a moped A-class, B-class must be at least 18 years old to be allowed to take a passenger on his moped. 

 Yes, civil liability insurance is mandatory. And this for an A-class, B-class or motorcycle.

To insure a moped or scooter the price is around € 150 and € 200 per year.

Some of our models are equipped with keyless starting system. You can easily stop the scooter by pressing the open lock icon on the remote control.

Yes, when you buy an electric scooter you get 1 battery and 1 charger as standard.

Our electric scooters have highly developed lithium-ion batteries. These are handy and safely stored under the seat. In order to enjoy the battery and your scooter for a long time, you need to charge the rechargeable battery regularly and correctly. You can leave the battery connected to the scooter and charge it with

the included charger. Or you can remove the battery and charge it via a standard 230V connection = a standard socket for example at home or at work. First insert the charger into the battery and then plug the charger into the wall socket.

The lithium-ion battery should be charged regularly to support its service life. If the scooter is not used for months, it may become deeply discharged. This can cause permanent damage to the battery. So regular charging is the message.

 When you buy a moped or scooter you will receive a certificate of conformity and the E705 with pink form. With the E705 document and the pink form you go to your insurance office. Your insurance office will then request your license plate. The insurer can do this online. About 2 working days later you will receive the number plate at your home. Be sure to mention that the number plate must be delivered to your home and not to us.

(This is only for street legal vehicles, not for off-road vehicles).

The new application "E705" replaces the old procedure to obtain a vignette 705. When you register a vehicle, you need several documents to be able to drive your vehicle. One of these was the 705 vignette. The old procedure could take a lot of time. Your insurance office can handle everything via the new application in myminfin.


No, all our pitbikes may only be used off-road, not on public roads.

The pitbikes are delivered without certificate of conformity and without E705 pink vehicle registration form.

First make an appointment at the nearest police station. There you will ask for a certificate of loss of the certificate of conformity (COC). Afterwards you can bring the certificate of loss into our shop or by sending the certificate of loss to us via Let us know if this is an A-class, B-class or a 125cc. Provide us with your full name, address and telephone number.  With this certificate of loss we can request a duplicate. Requesting a duplicate is not free of charge. 

We can only request a duplicate for vehicles for which we are the importer.

Does the webshop not work, or do you get an error message? Take a screenshot or photo and let us know: